The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) came into effect in May 2018. This new law enhances your rights to know what data is kept about you and what it is used for. We ask for your consent to hold Personal Data about you.
For membership of the ‘Ready for Brexit’ site we need to hold the following information:
- Your Name – so that we can address you appropriately
- Your password – encrpyted so that you can log on securely
- The Company you work for – so that we can ensure our content is relevant to the companies using our website
- Your company’s details – address, phone number and VAT no.
- Your Email Address – so that we can communicate with you
- Invoices – so that we can both see what payments have been made
- Membership start date, end date and status – so that we can ensure that membership is valid
- Records of changes to your membership – data changes, renewal dates etc.
Payment is via our partner Paypal. Paypal takes payment details and holds these in case of dispute and for legal reasons. We keep no details other than your payment method.
You have a right to ask us to confirm the data we hold for you at no cost; to have any information corrected and changed; and, for us to delete all the information we hold on you, although this last option will naturally mean that we need to terminate your membership.
If you have any queries about the personal data we hold, please email us at email@example.com