Sign up to Ready for Brexit.
To help prepare your business for Brexit we have created the Brexlist Brexit checklist that can be downloaded here.
To prepare for Brexit your business will need to modify many procedures and completely change some practices, Ready for Brexit will walk you through a comprehensive and continually updated to-do list, the Brexlist Brexit checklist, designed to make the transition to Brexit as smooth as possible
There are 3 Brexlists to suit the needs of different businesses. The Brexlist will enable you to look at your future business needs and structures from different angles:
- The Executive Summary Brexlist Brexit checklist, as its name implies, highlights the key issues
- The Business Functions Brexlist Brexit checklist maps onto the key business functions in a company
- The Directory Brexlist Brexit checklist maps onto the topic headings in our Brexit Directory
Don't forget, a subscription to Ready for Brexit means that you and your colleagues can use the Brexlist Brexit checklist as often as you need over the next 12 months. This includes any updates and further Brexlists for specialist business functions.
How to use Brexlists
- The Brexlist Brexit checklist helps you plan for Brexit.
- They give you key steps that you might want to take.
- The Brexlist Brexit checklist links to relevant information.
- Starting now will help you meet the challenges and opportunities that Brexit brings.
- Set Start and End dates for each section.
- Note Who is responsible for the action.
- Add comments about Key Issues and Opportunities as they occur to you.
- Add thoughts about possible Costs and Resource needs.