EU Licenses

EU licenses for Import and Export of certain controlled goods

The EU has a requirement for import and export licences across a range of policy areas and for a wide variety of goods, including the following:

  • Waste
  • Certain hazardous chemicals
  • Ozone-depleting substances
  • Mercury and certain mixtures of mercury
  • Drug precursors
  • Genetically-modified organisms
  • Specimens of endangered species
  • Cultural goods
  • Rough diamonds
  • ‘Dual-use goods’
  • Firearms and ammunition
  • Military technology and equipment
  • Certain goods that could be used for capital punishments and torture

Join Ready for Brexit now for links to further EU Licenses information

To see the full content of this page - Login or sign up
Log In Sign up
This content is for members only. Log in/register for access to this page.