Welcome to the No Deal Brexit action plan
This is nothing less than your guide to navigating No-Deal Brexit
It gives you the tools to plan a path through the dangers ahead
No Plan for No Deal makes No Sense!
What is the purpose of the No Deal Brexit action plan and how does it differ from our 100 day plan and BrexList Brexit checklist?
- The No Deal Brexit Action Plan is not an alternative to either of those tools.
- It is essentially a rescue system.
- The Plan provides you with the absolute basic list of actions which you must take leading up to Brexit and the immediate aftermath.
These tools will be very helpful to you, but you must act NOW
Download the Brexit 100 day plan
What is the purpose of the Brexit 100 day plan, and how does it differ from our BrexLists?
- The 100 Day Plan will help focus the mind on the time available to undertake the processes of review and action necessary to ensure the smoothest path for your business through Brexit.
- The Plan does not replicate every action of our BrexLists. Rather, it concentrates on the must-do areas for businesses who have yet to commence their planning processes.
- Exit on 31 December 2020 means that you must act NOW, and this planning tool will help you through that process.
- Not every line item will be important to every business, but it is vital to work through the entire list at least once, highlighting the areas of greatest importance to your specific business.