To help prepare your business for Brexit,
download the Brexlist checklist.
To prepare for Brexit your business will need to modify many procedures and completely change some practices, Ready for Brexit will walk you through a comprehensive and continually updated to-do list, the Brexlist, designed to make the transition to Brexit as smooth as possible.
From staffing to supply chain, customs to credit checks, Ready for Brexit features detailed information and clear advice on all aspects of business that will be affected by Brexit.
How to use this Brexlist
- This Brexlist is meant to help you start the process of planning for Brexit
- It gives you some key steps that you might want to take
- It also links to relevant parts of the Ready for Brexit website
- It’s good to start now, as this will help you to prepare for the challenges and opportunities that Brexit will bring
- We have added columns that you can use to set Start and End dates for each section
- You can also use them to note Who is responsible for the action if it’s not you
- There’s space to add comments about Key Issues and Opportunities as they occur to you
- You can also add thoughts about possible Costs and Resource needs
Don’t forget, your subscription to Ready for Brexit means that you and your colleagues can use the Brexlist as often as you need over the next 12 months, including any updates and further Brexlists for specialist business functions.